Friday, May 13, 2011

Another milestone

I tried switching Anna Claire to a cup at 9 months just like I did with Abby and Kyndal.  Abby and Kyndal did pretty well with the change.  However, Anna Claire wanted NO part of it.  So I thought well I will just keep trying with time.  So this morning I pulled out the cup and she wasn't happy about it, but she drank the WHOLE thing.  Yahoo!!!  I am determined not to have a 12 month old drinking from a bottle.


I am also determined to lose some weight, so after dropping off Abby and Kyndal at school, Anna Claire and I headed to the walking trail.  They actually have a really nice trail here where much of it over looks the water.  We walked 1.5 miles.  Just got to keep it up.  When she rides in the stroller she kicks one or both of her legs up on the tray in front of her.  It is so funny.  I wish I would have had my camera with me to take a picture, but I didn't.  People that walk past us always laugh.

Tonight we are having family movie night and we always let the girls pick out the movie.  They picked out Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure.  She was a character in the High School Musical movies and the girls love those movies.

O, and yesterday afternoon, Abby and Kyndal were playing in their room and Anna Claire loves to watch them, so I put her in there with them while I ran to the store.  Craig was here with them!!!  When I came back she was still sitting in the floor watching them.  She is really into pointing now, so she points at everyone, it's really cute.


They were sorting through their hairbow baskets!

She is watching their every move!

Then I walked in the room, she got excited (love it) and had to point at me!!!

No comments: