Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Friday night, Craig and I had a meeting with a couple in Dothan over dinner.  We had a really nice time.  Abby took a picture of us before we left, but I didn't like it so I deleted it!

Saturday, I was in CLEAN-UP mode.  We cleaned out the laundry room (and I mean really cleaned it out).  We cleaned up the back yard.  I cleaned every room in the house, including the ceiling fans (actually Craig did those), cleaned the walls, the ceilings (b/c the dust from the fan gets on it).  We started at 9 am and I finally finished cleaning at 7:30 pm.  I washed everyone's sheets and made the last bed at 10:30 pm.  Wow it was a long, but very productive day.  Craig was Lots of help, and the girls were too.

Aunt Rikki came for the weekend and she brought the girls their birthday presents and can we say EXCITED????!!!!!

Sunday was a full day as usual, and a good one.

Completely intrigued by Aunt Rikki's b'day gifts!


I was eating a Weight Watcher's popcicle that wasn't very good, but she thought otherwise!!!

They are just adorable!

No comments: