Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Around here...

It's still freeeeezzzzzing cold.  I just heard the weather man say we are only going down to 10 tonight like that was a pleasant thing.  I guess considering it's usually 0 or below, that is a nice thing:(  I'm SO ready for summer.  There is still a ton of snow on the ground too.

The girls are still loving dance/gymnastics.

I'm so ready to start running outside and signing up for 5K's.  It's still my goal one day to at least run a half marathon.  I do love going to the gym to though.

I looked up curriculum for next year and realized Anna Claire will begin school next year.  Crazy!!!!
We will have a 5th grader, 3rd grader, and 4Ker (I made that up).  They are growing up fast.

Both girls are still doing really well in school this year.  Still maintaining A/B honor roll.

They are taking their SAT's next week.

Kyndal begins orthodontic care tomorrow.  She begins the process of having a palate expander put in.  It will be in at least 7 months, then wear a retainer until time for braces.  Hoping this process doesn't cause her pain and fixes the issue with her teeth.

March is a pretty busy month, but maybe that will make the spring get here sooner:):)

We have a birthday party this weekend where we are suppose to go sledding:) 

I guess that's about it for now....




No comments: