Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Tree Sunday

We always put our Christmas tree up the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  The girls always look forward to it.  Craig got everything out and put the tree together while I was in choir since that's my least favorite part of decorating:)  So, when I got home they were finishing up fluffing the tree and we started doing our thing!!!

This was before church:)

All finished and ready for bed:)

Our favorite guy:)

Little cuties:)

I just love our tree:)

I love this time of year leading up to Christmas.  The girls are so excited and love turning on the Christmas tree lights and counting down the days.  They love to go shopping and buy for each other and for me and Craig.  My mom took them to shop for me while she was here, and I took them both separately the other day to shop for Craig and their sisters.  They were so excited to wrap their gifts and put them under the tree.  We do keep our focus on the real reason why we celebrate this time of year and I'm so thankful to have a sweet family to celebrate with:)

No comments: