Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Here comes summer

We have been experiencing some really nice and beautiful weather most days lately, and other days it has been dreary and cold.  When it's nice out, we stay outside as much as possible.  We all like playing tennis, so we do that as often as we get the chance.

The girls have 8 more days of school left, and I'm not sure who is more excited.... me or them??!!

Our trip back to AL is coming up and we are all very much looking forward to that.

The girls finish out gymnastics for the year next week.  They have all 3 had a wonderful year and have grown a lot.  I'm so glad they enjoy it so much.  They all have really great coaches and I can't say enough good things about where they take classes.

Craig and I begin our marathon training in just 1 week.  EEEEEKKK, looking forward to it and a bit nervous too.  Running is lots of fun, but definitely not for the faint of heart.  It is hard work!

I take my final exam for group fitness instructor in 3.5 weeks, so I have lots of studying to do!  Sure hope I pass!

Ready to get this summer started!!!:):):)

Enjoying the sunshine!

Off to church we go!  Anyone else notice that our oldest child is taller than me?  Crazy!

No comments: