Monday, June 13, 2016

GFI

I am over the moon excited and so very thankful to say that I'm now a certified group fitness instructor.  I started my studies in January, as it was one of my personal goals for this year.  I studied so hard, and was so grateful to pass my exam.  I give all glory to God!

Now, onto searching out my place in the fitness industry to see how the Lord can use me to help others get or maintain a healthy lifestyle, all for His glory.

I had a dream the night before the test that I passed and when I woke up, I was bummed it was just a dream.  So thankful that it's actually reality now.  Since seeking to become healthy and fit myself (which is still a journey for me and always will be), the Lord has given me a real passion to help others too.  I know He will give me what I need to do well.

No comments: