Friday, October 24, 2014

Around here

It's getting cold...

Soccer is over, but I think the girls, or one of them at least may play basketball this winter.  Craig is going to coach.

Gymnastics is going good.  The girls LOVE it and are doing really well.

They are all doing very well in school.

We are taking the girls to a trunk or treat tonight.  We did door to door trick or treat last year for the first and only time as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not a fan!  I much more prefer trunk or treats or fall festivals at churches.

Craig and Abby along with several others from the church are doing a mission project in the morning.  The other two and myself will do some cleaning and getting ready for some fun company for the evening. 

Sunday, we will hear the Word preached powerfully as usual and then have choir and accountability groups.  Looking forward to a relaxing family night Sunday.

Next week is busy with school, friends and fellowship, getting ready for the church trunk or treat, and so on.  I will be going to AL for a few days to be there with my family as my aunt says "I do".  I'm SO beyond excited and very grateful that the Lord provided a way for me to fly down.  Very thankful to my wonderful husband for making it possible too.

There will be a Gospel tent at the trunk or treat, and I'm praying there will be souls saved and lives changed for God's Glory. 

Thank you Aunt Eron for our pretty shirts, we love them and love you even more.:)  Abby, Kyndal, and Anna Claire

No comments: