Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Anna Claire's B'day Party

We had Anna Claire's birthday party on Saturday.  We had a few friends over, had dinner, opened presents, had cupcakes and ice cream, and played.

We got to face time with some of my family while AC opened her gifts.

It was a fun evening and I think Anna Claire really enjoyed herself.

She wasn't too sure about all the folks watching her.

She finally got the hang of it!!

Mr. Jimmy helped her blow her candles out!

Sweet kiddo's:)

When I got back from my run/walk Sunday morning, I found her eating her jelly toast in her new Minnie chair with her new flip flops and pj's on surrounded by all her new toys.:)  She is so funny!

She goes to the doctor next week for her 3 year old check up. 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fun birthday party! I can't believe that little cutie is 3!! This makes me so excited for Maggie to turn 1 and throw her a b-day party. :)

Angie Vik said...

That's a lot of pink. She looks healthy and happy. You're building fun memories for her.