Friday, June 28, 2013

Randomness

I'm reading a good book right now called Boundaries with Kids.  It really gives you a mindset of how you are shaping your kids future by how you deal with them now.  I'm enjoying it so far.

Just got me another health book that I will begin reading next.

I ran 3.2 miles (5K) yesterday for the first time and it felt great.

My first 5K race is next Thursday on the 4th, and I'm excited.

Craig and I got to go on a much needed date last night thanks to a wonderful friend.  We went to the mall and walked around, and then we went to dinner, then to the book store, then for yogurt.  It was so nice.

Our sweet Abby is going through a growth spurt I think, which makes her not always feel that great:(

We are going to the Manchester Fishercats game this Saturday with several folks from the church.  It's their faith and family night.  We are looking forward to that.

Our pastor (my hubby) has been teaching us a lot about praying the Scriptures lately.  Very inspiring.  So thankful to be able to sit under such a great preacher.

We met with another pastor couple last week here in NH, who also went to SEBC, so that was pretty cool.

It's suppose to rain for the next few days, which kinda stinks although I'm thankful for the rain.  When it's not raining too hard, it makes for great running weather, because it cools you off.


Last week a young guy hit our van as I was coming out of Wal-Mart.  I saw it happen, so I called the police.  The officer informed me that I should have gotten my NH license within 60 days of moving here.  So I finally went today to get my new license.  By my third trip there (with all the right information) I finally got it.
This post is about as wacky and out of order as ever.  That picture was suppose to be under where I talked about us going out, however this computer has a mind of it's own, and it's not doing anything I want it to do.  So this post is over now!

2 comments:

Julie Loftin said...

Very good picture of you and Craig! Lookin good Allison with all that running you've been doing!! (not that you didnt look good before of course) :)

eronmiller said...

Great post looking good my hot sista!!!! Nice pic of you and bubba!!