Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Recap

After school on Friday, the girls had a friend over to play.  That night Craig and I had date night.  We went to dinner and to see Saving Mr. Banks, which was a really good movie.  We had a fun night!


Saturday, we took the girls to Disney on Ice, lunch, and shopping as this was one of their Christmas gifts they received.  It was a great day, and we all had a really good time.  It started snowing while we were in the show and snowed all day long.  The roads were quite messy, but we still had lots of fun!

 Before going into the show!  I will do a different post on this day with more pictures later!

Sunday morning, it started snowing again.  We still had church, but another church in town didn't have power, so they joined us for service.  We had a great service as usual:)  After church, we went to lunch at a sweet friends house, and the food and fellowship were wonderful.  Then we picked up Chevy and went to some more sweet friends house for dinner and to watch the Patriots.  Again, we had wonderful food and fellowship.  It was a busy and fun day!!!

Today, we took off from school and while I worked out and grocery shopped, Craig and the kids played in the snow.  The temp is really nice today, but that will all change tomorrow as our high is in the teens the next few days!  When I got back home I tried to take pictures of them, but my camera battery die:(.  I did get a couple of photos of their snowman once my battery was charged!  They had a blast:)

They decorated it on both sides:)

No comments: