Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birthday Weekend

My birthday was Monday, and we pretty much celebrated all weekend, so it was very nice.  The weather was absolutely beautiful.  Saturday, Craig and I went for a 14 mile bike ride, cleaned our car, and went to dinner.  Our friends kept the girls for us and when we went to their house, Jenn had made a wonderful ice cream cake.

 Let me just say that working on machines in the gym is way easier than doing the real thing outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday some friends took us to lunch, then I went for a  walk/run with a couple of friends while Craig took the girls to shop for me:)  When I got home, Craig was baking a cake and the girls were decorating!  We had dinner and a yummy cake.  It was all very sweet!

The girls decorated the cake too!


Monday I went to the gym, then grocery shopped by myself while the big girls did school.  We went to lunch, and to the mall for me to shop with some money and gift cards I got, then we went for a ride/walk/run on the trail as a family!!!


Anna Claire couldn't make it too far before needing a break, so she and I turned around and headed back, so she could make it.  I just walked beside her.  She did a really good job.  When we got back close to the car, Craig and the girls caught up to us and Kyndal didn't want to stop, so I ran with her back down the trail and then home.  

It was a wonderful birthday celebrated with wonderful people.  I am blessed:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!! Sound like an active fun weekend:)

Julie Loftin said...

So glad you had such a great bday weekend!