Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lately

I've been a little bit of a slacker on blogging lately. I usually always take pics with my phone now instead of my camera. There isn't a lot to do here in the winter but stay inside and keep warm, so that's why I haven't blogged much.

Spring is coming...We have had a few warm days which have been awesome. Me and a friend finally got to go walking outside this weekend. It was cool and windy but so nice to be out.

Last week I got a mommy's day out. I spent a lot of that time in the library reading a great book and had my toes done too. I got my flip flops out two weeks ago, and I get Lots of weird looks and even some comments. It's spring, right?!?!

We still go to the library every week after co-op to get books, movies, music, and Anna Claire likes to play with the toys.

One night last week, Daddy took all four of his girls on a dinner date to Texas Roadhouse. Love that place and loved that I didn't have to cook as I had a bad headache all day. I did eat too much though:)

Friday the girls had the day off from school and we had a little friend over for the day. They all had lots of fun playing. They all play so well together.

There is only a tiny bit of snow left in our yard and I am so happy to see all the lovely green as we have only seen white for the last 4 1/2 month's. It's so nice to see people out walking, riding, and skate boarding too.

We had ladies night out at church tonight and it was lots of fun. A great time of fellowship. When I arrived home, our patio furniture was back on the deck and this made my heart so happy:)

A sweet family from church was getting rid of some bedroom furniture and asked if we wanted it. We told them yes and Kyndal got it. Its so nice and we are so appreciative. All 3 girls were sharing bunk beds which was fine, but this was a real blessing.

Maybe I won't be so long with doing the next post.......


1 comment:

Julie Loftin said...

Love reading updates about the Littles!! Makes me smile :). So happy that Spring is almost here for you!