Saturday, April 4, 2015

AdvoCare Success

I began my journey to better health on January 7th of this year.  It included using the excellent products that AdvoCare has.  I could not be more happy with my results on weight loss, energy gain, muscle gain, and just over all better health.

I have worked hard in the gym too, which I love.  I use to dread even thinking about exercising.  I've never been a morning person either.  However, I get up at 5:40 every morning (except Saturday usually), read the Word, Pray, and go to the gym for an hour and half.  I love that time every day:)  Oh and it's a huge blessing to come home to a delicious and healthy breakfast on the table cooked by my wonderful hubby and enjoy it with my family around the table.

I love that Craig has joined me on this journey to better health, and supports me in my endeavor to share, sell, and help others through AdvoCare.  I love that we are teaching our girls how to make healthy and good decisions while they are young.  Only wish we would have started much sooner!

So if you are interested in learning more about the excellent products that AdvoCare offers or how you could too share, sell, and help others, email me at girlymomma.little@gmail.com or check out my website at www.advofan.com.

Thanking the Lord for these results:)


No comments: