Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Our girls

 
This precious child here is SO funny!  Seriously, she keeps us laughing.  She still says several things "incorrectly", and it is the cutest thing ever.  I don't normally correct her, just because I know she will figure it all out too soon.  She is our last baby (at least I think so anyways) and I love to hear her sweet "baby" voice.  

The other day, she had some skin on her thumb that was annoying her and she wanted us to get it off or put a band aid on it.  We told her to just leave it alone.  Craig said, stop sucking your thumb too, which she normally only does that now at bedtime.  He asked her if she has ever sucked her other thumb and she said, yes I tried it, but it doesn't taste good.  We all started busting out laughing.  Craig asked her what did the other one taste like and she said chocolate.  I'm lol just typing this.  The girl is hysterical:)

Fast forward a couple of days and as I was getting her out of the bath tub, I noticed her big toe was peeling pretty bad.  I said I wonder why your toe is peeling so much.  She got this curious look on her face and said, I don't know, because I don't suck it!!!!!!  Yes, I again lol:)





Abby, Kyndal, and Chevy sang at church this past Sunday night, which started off our Holy Week services.  They did a really great job.  I did get to video it on my phone which I put on facebook for my family to be able to see.  While, it wasn't done for show, but to sing praises to our Lord, I do like for my family to be able to see things the girls do as much as possible since we live so far from them.  I also believe you can never have too many videos or pictures of your kids:)


2 comments:

Julie Loftin said...

AC is too funny! Loved the one about not sucking her toe :).

Unknown said...

LOL about the toe:) Your girls are awesome!