Saturday, July 18, 2015

Our trip to B'ham

Whew, it's been a while, lots going on, but I will catch up slowly but surely!!!


So we made our trip back to the Ham the last day of May for 3 weeks.  We had an absolutely wonderful time being with our family.  I think it was our best vacation yet.  We enjoyed spending so much time with everyone. We went to water parks, splash pads, had tons of spend the nights, went to Eufaula for a day, stayed a night in Prattville, did tons of swimming and just had a blast!


Sadly, the day after we arrived back home, we got the call that my father in law passed away early that morning.  Craig flew back on Monday to be with his family and do the funeral.  We are very thankful for the time we got to spend with him while we were there.


Now here's the pictures....However, I don't use my camera much anymore, and I'm not techy, so I can't download my phone pics onto the computer!
















No comments: