Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PCB 2012 (Part 3)

So Tuesday, we did lots more swimming, while some went to the beach.  That afternoon, we got ready and went to Pier Park to have some fun.  Eron and Marley came with us.  After the park, we went to Pineapple Willy's for some dinner, then to the beach to take pictures.  Once we got back home, Eron and I went out for some yogurt by ourselves.  On Wednesday, my family, my brother's family, Eron and Marley, and my grandparents all headed back home.  I'm sure it was real quiet around there once we all left.  We had a really great trip, making lots of wonderful memories with our wonderful family! 
That's Craig and Abby up at the top!
This ride slung her all over that seat.  To say I was a nervous wreck is an understatement!
This was everyone minus GiGi who was taking the picture!

Great memories!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job at capturing the memories with the camera!

PCB said...

Nice photographs!Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories here with us...

eronmiller said...

So much fun I can't wait til our next trip!!!!