Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday night we had a friend over for dinner.

Saturday morning, bright and early, I went for a 2.5 mile walk with a good friend, came home to cook, went to a Memorial service, came home and did some more cooking, Craig and I went on a 14 mile bike ride, got cleaned up, did some more cooking, had some good friends over for the Bama game, and finally went to bed all worn out about 11 pm.  Whew, it was a long day, but it was a wonderful day and I had a wonderful time the entire day.

Sunday, we had a wonderful church service that included an absolutely wonderful sermon, then we had a friend over for lunch, then we went to some friends house for dinner.  We had a really great time.

Monday, Craig had some special plans with a friend, but due to the very rainy weather they couldn't go.  So we got a couple of friends and went to the mall and ran some errands, came home and the kids played for a while, while I grocery shopped kid free, thankfully because I think everyone else in NH had the same idea.  Then I just chilled for the evening while Craig joined a friend for a movie.

It was a busy weekend, but it was O so much fun:)

The friend's house we went to on Sunday night had 4 dogs, 3 of which were very small that Abby was terrified of, but she loved riding their horse:)

I was riding beside her this time and she said "Take my picture".

They had a seat on the Carousel that you could spin, so they wanted to do it after lunch.  I over heard Kyndal say I kinda feel like throw up.  I was like "O no".  Thankfully there were no accidents:)

No comments: