Monday, February 3, 2014

Around here...

Thursday, we had a lunch play date with new friends.  That night we had more friends over for dinner and fellowship.  Had a great time as usual.

Friday, Craig and I had date night.  We went to work out together, dinner, and a stroll around the mall.  It was a really nice time.

Saturday, I got to cash in my Christmas gift of a day at the spa, which was wonderful.  Had lunch by myself, did a little Sam's shopping, and worked out.  It was a great day.  Thank you Craigy!!!

Sunday, we had a good day at church.  It was my day to serve in the nursery, so I didn't get to hear the sermon, but I know it was great, because it always is.  We had a party at the church that night, which was lots of fun too.  Love fellow shipping with all our sweet friends.

The girls are still doing really well in school.  All A's and B's for both of them.  They still really enjoy the way we are doing school this year, and so am I.  Co-op is going very well too.  Abby only has one class this semester, so that's a little boring for her, having to wait 2 hours for Kyndal to finish, but she can read or work on something.

They both love their gymnastics/dance class.  They are learning and getting ready for their recital that will take place in June.

We are expecting a pretty big snow storm here Wednesday and Sunday.  I don't so much mind the snow storm itself, but I don't like missing church for them, which may be a possibility if it's as big as they are expecting right now.  I also don't like when it interferes with our out of the house schedule, but it could be worse, so I'll stop complaining!!!

Anna Claire is learning to ride her bike like a real pro.  She will certainly be ready to hit the bike trail come summer!  Have I mentioned I'm SO ready for summer:)

A couple of girls have had a little cold this past week, hope that's all over now.

I guess that's about all for now:):):)

No comments: