Wednesday, February 4, 2015

AdvoCare (the rest of my story)

I started the AdvoCare 24 day challenge on January 7th.  My first time using AdvoCare products.  I'm sold!!!! Very impressed!!!  Will continue to use their products.  As a matter of fact I already purchased what I needed for the next 3 months.  I'm selling it too, so if you want to try it yourself or know someone who does, send them my way.  You won't be disappointed.  As a matter of a fact, I'm very excited that my husband is starting the 24 day challenge on Monday.  Very excited to see his results and most of all, how great "I know" he will feel!

I ended up loosing 6 pounds and 5.5 inches.  I'm happy with that, and will continue to lose, build muscle, and become more healthy with more energy.

There was a couple of days in the middle of the challenge where I didn't take any of the vitamins or drink and I was completely exhausted.  The products really work:)  They've helped to change so many people's lives.

My sister did the challenge with me and she too, lost 6 pounds, but didn't measure before!  Get started today at www.advofan.com





 My 3 month supply!  Eeeeek, I'm excited!:)

No comments: