Saturday, August 22, 2015

Exciting News!!!

I just enrolled in a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant Program!  I have 6 months to complete the work and take the test.  I'm so beyond excited!  I've spent time in prayer and thought over this and I feel like the Lord has given me a passion for better health and a strong desire and love to help others as well.  So I want to learn more!

It will definitely be a balancing act with family, homeschooling, doing my own studies, and children's ministry, but I pray the Lord will guide me, help me, and sustain me through it all with a good attitude, perspective, and focus on Him!

Sooooo, here we go.............


2 comments:

Julie Loftin said...

That's awesome!!!! You go Allison!!!

AnOLDfriend said...

Congratulations!!! You have the commitment and the drive and I know that you will have good success.