Sunday, August 23, 2015

Praise Report

I went for my yearly physical this past week and got a great report.  I'm very thankful.  She said my blood work could not be better.  My BP was excellent.  My weight is good, but can stand to lose another 10 lbs.  She said as far as she can tell I'm as healthy as can be.  I could not be more thankful.

I ran 8 miles Saturday (our long run for the week) with no walking, under my goal pace.  Very thankful for that too.

So far I'm loving my new studies.  It's all so interesting.

I'm beginning to be in charge of children's ministry at church, which is exciting!  I've been over the nursery for a little while now, and I've been teaching the kids on Wednesday night for over a year.  I'm adding children's church to this list very soon.  Getting it all organized now.

Praising the Lord for His many blessings!



No comments: