Tuesday, August 9, 2016

4th of July and Freedom Run

I've ran the Freedom Run here for 4 years, so as long as we are here, I plan to continue running it.  It's fun, and for a really great cause.  Craig has run it for 2 years now and he loves it too.  This year, our friends ran, so that was fun.  Craig and I ran the 10K while they ran the 5K.

That afternoon, we went to their house for a cookout and then off to see the fireworks, which actually began on time this year:)  It was a great day!

Before the race, and because I'm so behind on blogging, I don't remember our times anymore, but we did not set any PRs.  It was still a blast though!
Playing while waiting for the fireworks
Love him Big

Very very thankful for our freedom, and for those who bravely fight for it, and for their families who make such huge sacrifices.

No comments: