Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Abby's last day of 1st grade and Honors day

Today was Abby's last day as a first grader.  It was also Honors day.  Abby received an award for having all A's for this past nine weeks, and she also received a Prinicipal award for having all A's all year.  She tries really hard and is pretty determined to do well.  I hope she will maintain that attitude and drive.  She did shed some tears when leaving school, because she said she was going to miss her teacher.  She had a wonderful teacher this year and we are so grateful.  I ask her was she glad it was summer and she said "I am, but I'm going to miss Mrs. Annette".  Bless her heart, I felt so bad for her, but I'm sure she will be just fine and have a fun summer!!!



Last day of 1st grade!

Getting her award from her teacher, Mrs. Annette!

Getting her award from the principal, Mrs. Kline!

Chilling before the program (that darn flash)!

She was getting restless, so we were trying any form of entertainment (that darn flash again)!!!

No comments: