Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend

Friday night we had our movie night which was fun and the girls really enjoyed the movie.  Saturday, after having breakfast we went for a family walk on the trail.  The weather was very nice.  The girls and I cleaned the house that afternoon while Craig went to the Alabama/Auburn baseball games with someone from church.  I also took the girls to a fun day here in town where they had some bounce houses.  Of course, they really enjoyed that and one of their friends was there too.  It wasn't too hot outside and it was very windy.  Sunday was a bit of a long day, but good.  After service we had a luncheon which was very good.  Between church, I went for another walk on the trail with a friend, while Abby and Kyndal played and Anna Claire took a much needed nap.  Sunday's are really long for her, but she is such a trooper.  Abby and Kyndal had Gracious Girls at 4:30 and Craig and I had a VBS meeting.  Then I had choir practice before evening service.  After church on Sunday nights gets busy because I have to hurry and feed all 3 girls and get them into bed at a decent hour since we are still in school.  All in all we had a pretty good weekend, I hope you all did too!

This was what she was doing during the movie night, we were cracking up!

They wanted to make their own lunch on Saturday, so they did!
(Kyndal's hair is always in her face if I don't put it up, it doesn't seem to bother her a bit, but it drives me crazy!)

That hairbow never stays in her hair very long!!!!

Off to church we go!

1 comment:

eronmiller said...

Sounds like yall had a fun packed weekend, I love all the pictures, AC looks so big sitting in the recliner, I need to see her before the grows up like her sister's!!