Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ramblings

I'm really tired today.  Just thought you should know.

I started reading the book Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst last night.  I've only read the introduction and already convicted.  I read her book Unglued a couple of weeks ago.  It was really good too.

I really, really, really, r.e.a.l.l.y need to exercise and eat better.  I'm so not motivated, but I've got to get that way quickly.

I can't spell correctly today, thank goodness for spell check.

After grocery shopping the other day, we met Craig for lunch at Taco Bell/KFC.

They sat at the table next to ours.

Then we went to another store and there was a "hehe" (according to AC), so they took a ride.

Anna Claire would hardly move on the thing, it was so funny.  She loved it and Abby is way to big for it!

We went to the Senior Saints Lunch yesterday at the church.  You get that special privilege when you are married to the preacher!!!  It was lots of fun.  They always have some sort of game or challenge, so we had to build a bridge out of newspaper, one side of a file folder, and tape that had to hold as many filled soda cans as possible.  My group didn't win, but we did manage to hold four cans.  An all ladies group won.  It was lots of fun.

The preacher man hard at work!!!

Her group held more cans than ours, so afterwards she said haha we beat ya'll!!!

Thanks to Mrs. Maria she was entertained by coloring!

Last night, the fam watched The Grace Card, it is such a really great movie.  We had some cookies to go along with movie night.


I have tons of laundry to do.

We had to pull out our long sleeves and pants.  It's getting cool around here.  I always keep Abby and Kyndal's clothes after each season to pass down, so we went through all of those.  Now I have to wash them all.  They all had to have some new things too, especially Abby since there is no one to pass down to her, so I'm washing all of those too.

I am filling in as teacher tonight for the E3 Kids, and I need to go finish getting ready for it.

Happy rest of the week to everyone!:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good week, hope you have more energy tomorrow, it's hard being tired.

Michelle Hafner said...

We've been in our long sleeves and jackets for weeks up here. But, crazy weather--this Sat. it is supposed to be 69. The girls had hoped to see snow before we leave next Thurs. I don't think it will happen. I've read Made to Crave. Very convicting. I need to read it again. Bob and I have been exercising and I do feel better but I don't do well with my "diet".