Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sweet Saturday

Last night, Craig and I had a date for the first time in months.  It was very nice to get out for a couple of hours.  Thank you to the sweet friends who kept our girls. 

Today, the girls and I cleaned like crazy people.  We are having an open house here tomorrow for our church members and so we did some serious cleaning.  The girls of course were a big help and they were rewarded well.  They received double their allowance and ice cream from Moo's.

Craig went on a hike with some friends from church and was sending me pics throughout the hike.  Absolutely beautiful.  We are all gonna go on a small hike at the end of the month.  The girls, maybe even me, couldn't have handled today's hike.  It was about 5 miles.  Craig's clothes were drenched when he got home and the weather was so cool today too.

It has been a beautiful day here.  We cleaned with all the windows open.  It felt wonderful.

I was waiting for the mailman to come because I was expecting a book to come.  Once I checked the mail and came back in, Kyndal said did I get anything.  I said no.  She said that mailman is going to have some serious consequences if he doesn't bring me some birthday money!!  That girl is a hoot!!

We had to make a short stop by Wal-Mart to get 2 items.  The Super Center just opened so they had different vendors around the store.  The goldfish folks were at the door where we went in so the girls got a pack of goldfish and Abby and AC took their picture with the goldfish guy.  Kyndal wasn't interested.

We just found this great place last night and they are about to close for the winter.  Probably a good thing in my case!!!



We will have a busy day tomorrow, but we are looking forward to it.

I'm about to go watch October Baby now.  Oh, and I highly recommend watching Faith like Potatoe's and The Grace Card.  Awesome movies and messages!

1 comment:

eronmiller said...

I better hurry and get Kyndal's birthday money in the mail so I don't get on her bad list, ha!! I hope your open house goes well tomorrow can't wait to hear all about it, love y'all :)