Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Re-cap

We had a really good first week of school.

Friday after school, when Craig got home I went out for a while by myself, which was really nice.  Thank you hubby.

Friday night we went to some friends house for dinner and had homemade Mexican which was sooooo good!

Saturday morning Craig had men's prayer breakfast so the girls and I cleaned and they were such a big help.

After I cooked a yummy lunch, Abby, Kyndal, and I went to Target and did a little shopping.

I tried another new crockpot recipe for dinner Saturday night and it turned out really good too.

Sunday we went to church and had another outstanding service.

After church, some of the ladies planned a ladies get together at someones house to welcome me and get to know each other better.  It was sooooo nice.  They definitely made me feel very welcomed, warm, and loved.  It was awesome.

Craig kept the girls while I went and spent 3 hours with the ladies, thank you again awesome hubby.  He also took the girls along with 3 other friends from the church to Finnway (spelling) Park for Family Faith Night.  They are not back home yet, but I'm sure they are having a wonderful time.  I can't wait to hear all about it.

So while they are out and were already gone when I got home, I've just had a quiet evening to myself spent being lazy on the couch watching a little television, reading, and catching up with some family and friends.

O, I almost forgot, I got to walk 2 miles on Thursday and Friday with the family.  I got to walk 2 miles with a friend on Saturday.  I haven't exercised in almost 2 months.  Wow it felt so nice, o and sore!  I'm so out of shape!

Wonderful weekend in my book!!!

Heading to dinner Friday night!

3 pretty girls ready for church!

The girls received a package in the mail Saturday from their MeMe.  It was stationary and stamps which couldn't have been more perfect because they mail notes to friends and family every week.  Thank you MeMe!

A basket full of great goodies and beautiful roses from the ladies today!

No comments: