Friday, November 22, 2013

Cuteness & Well visits

Anna Claire and I eat our lunch in the car while the girls are in their co-op class, and this particular day she was just so cute.

She said something to me the other day that was so cute and funny and I can't remember it for anything.  Drives me crazy.  That's why I put stuff on here, because I know I won't remember it if I don't.

While the girls were in gymnastics the other day, AC was flipping in my lap and she asked if she could flip me.  I laughed and said I was too big.  She said, can I flip Daddy, I said no he is way too big.  She said, O, well when I get older than him, I will flip him.  Funny girl!!!

These two cuties had their 8 and 10 year old well visits Tuesday and they reported to be very healthy so that is a blessing and we are grateful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the cute pigtails!!!