Sunday, January 25, 2015

My AdvoCare Experience (thus far)

So I started the AdvoCare 24 day challenge on January 7th.  It's my first experience with AdvoCare and though I'm not finished yet, I've had excellent results.  I've lost 5 pounds and 3 inches after 11 days.  I've not measured again since then.  I have about a week left before the end.  I will do my after pictures and measuring then.  The average weight loss is 10 pounds, and 9 inches.  It obviously depends on your body and what you are looking to accomplish.
I have felt better than ever, which is what matters most.  I have more energy for my workouts, more energy to get things done around the house, more energy to keep up with 3 kiddos, just more energy in general.  The weight loss is just a big plus for me.

I don't usually get into things like this, but I'm SO glad I gave this a shot, because it's awesome.  They have so many different products to choose from.  They have a trim line, well line, energy line, performance elite line, and a skin care line.

I'm very happy with my results and will definitely continue to use the products.  I HIGHLY encourage you to get your 24 day challenge today and see how great you feel, then share it with others.  It will not disappoint.  Go HERE , check out the products, and get yours today.

You can ask any questions you may have in the comments section here!


No comments: