Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recent happenings

Wednesday, I finally started feeling like a normal person again, thank the Lord.

Thursday, Anna Claire had her 15 month appointment in Opelika at 8:30am, which meant we had to be up real early.  I'm not a morning person, but we did well.  I had a doctors appointment at 10:00am too.  Abby and Kyndal had gymnastics at 4:45pm in Dothan, so we did lots of driving that day, but we enjoyed our time together.  Craig was suppose to go with us that morning, because it was going to be a little difficult for me during my appointment with all 3 girls, but someone passed away and Craig did the funeral that day, so he couldn't go with me.  However, we managed well. 

Anna Claire had a good visit.  She got one shot and is a healthy baby girl.  She weighs 21 pounds, 2 ounces which is in the 25th percentile.  She is 31.1 inches which is in the 70th percentile.  She has been our smallest baby so far.  I guess she will be tall like her daddy too.  We shall see.  All three girls have always been far above average in height. 


Waiting on Dr. W


Abby and Kyndal go for their 8 year old and 6 year old visits in about 3 weeks.  No shots though, they were excited about that.

My appointment went well too.  She did tell me I could have one more baby if I wanted too, we would just have to watch my blood pressure really close since I developed the pre-eclampsia last time.  It's nice to know I can have another if I want, but I don't think I will be doing so.  There are some other risks since it would be my 4th c-section that I'm not sure I want to take, but you never know, right?!?!?!  She did say 4 would be it!!!!!


We were early for my appointment, so we waited in the car!

We made it home in time for AC to take a nap before heading out for gymnastics.  The girls improve each week and really love it.  They practice at home and now AC tries to do what they do and all I can say is it is HILARIOUS!!  She thinks she is doing something BIG too, it's too cute!


Doing a little Sam's shopping before gymnastics begins!

Yesterday was A & K's first physical fitness co-op class and they really enjoyed it.  They got a really good work-out and played some soccer.  When they were done Abby said is it too late to sign up for soccer.  She said it was fun yesterday, but boring when I took them for clinic to see if they liked it.  Go figure!!!  They also went to the high school football game with Craig last night.  AC didn't take a nap yesterday, so she was out at 7pm, so I just relaxed and actually fell asleep on the couch around 9pm.  It was nice!




This morning we went for a family walk on the trail and then played outside some.  After lunch I took Abby and Kyndal to Columbus to do some fall clothes shopping.  AC was napping and stayed home with Craig.  We had a good time and even stopped for some frozen yogurt.


Can we say precious?????  I do think so!

Tomorrow we will have church and gear up for another week of school!!!!!

1 comment:

eronmiller said...

I miss these PRECIOUS girl's like crazy, I can't wait to see everyone in a couple of week's!!!