Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tough Day

So first off I did not get enough sleep last night, so I'm still tired.  Second, I'm starting to get a head cold, boo to that.  Third, Kyndal just was not having a good phonics day, which makes me a little crazy.  Words she can say and has said at least 50 times now, she was just struggling with today.  I know everyday won't be easy and great, never thought or expected it to be.  I guess this was my first real tough day and I'm sure it will be far from my last.

Anna Claire is standing alone more and more, but she just will not take that first step.  I know she will soon and keep me even more busy!!!

Abby and Kyndal had their own personal photo shoot the other day and here is their outcome of that!!!!!

I took this before church last night.  She normally hates for things to be in her hair, but I didn't see her mess with that.  Her hair is just starting to hang down in her face, I wish she liked the bows being in there!


All piled up with daddy!

No comments: