Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Two posts in one day, go me!!!

No really, Kristi, the girl I went to college with who has the breast cancer with the 3 little girls received a PRAISE today.  She had a PET scan yesterday to see if the treatments have been helping and she got the results today.  PRAISE God from whom all blessings flow, the treatments are working for her.  She also had the rod put in her leg a few weeks ago and it's helped her so much, she can walk without a walker and needing assistance at all times.  I am praying for a miracle of healing for her everyday.

Again if you are interested you can go to the website they have set up for her, I believe they update it pretty regular.  I get my info from facebook!  http://helpkristi.org

Oh and my hubby and I are going to play some tennis tonight and have some dinner together. by. ourselves.  Thanks to a sweet friend who is going to sit with our girls.  Looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: