Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Friday, it was a really rainy day.  I mean it rained from the time we got up to the time we went to bed.  After school, Abby and Kyndal went to one of their friends house for the afternoon.  Craig, myself, and AC ran some errands and went to do some work at the church. 

That evening we went to some friends house for dinner and had a really good time.  They have 2 small kids, and when they are all together they have a blast with lots of noise.

Lunch: Just the 3 of us

This is how she felt about working at the church!

They put on a concert for us!

Saturday I went to a Ladies Conference in MA with 7 other ladies from the church.  It was an all day thing.  We had to leave super early, but we had a really good day.  Craig stayed home with the girls.  They were going to go to a fair in town, but it was still raining Sat. morning, so they hung out at the house.  I got home about 7:30 pm and Craig had cooked them dinner and had them ready for bed.  It was such a nice day.  I have some pictures of the conference, but they are poor quality.

Stormie Omartian was the speaker

They had 2 breakout sessions where you could choose from 10 different classes.  They lasted about an hour and 15 minutes.  The first one I chose was for pastor's wives.  This was an awesome class for me and well worth the trip there.  This lady was such an encouragement to me.

The 2nd session I went to was about eating more healthy.  It was very informative as well.

Sunday, Craig had a meeting after church and the big girls stayed with him to play with friends.  AC and I came home.  Anna Claire was so very ill that day.  I don't know if she is cutting more teeth or she just wasn't feeling well, but wow she sure was whiney.  We chilled the rest of the day which was so nice.



She was not in the picture taking mood.


Monday I took the girls shopping with some of their birthday money they've gotten.  They racked up and we had a good time together.



1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Your girls looked pleased with their purchases. Glad you were able to go to the conference. I find those relaxing and encouraging. That would be neat to hear Stormie OMartian in person.