Monday, February 18, 2013

Around here

So there is still lots of snow on the ground, but I hear it stays that way until about April or May.  There have been lots of pretty days lately though.  Some days in the 40's, which is super nice after many days in the 20's.  I think it's funny that the 40's feels good now! Ha

Church is going good, we love our new church family.  It's been a real blessing to our family being here and being a part of this congregation.

I got the afternoon off Friday and had lunch with a sweet friend and then got to blog all by myself in the quiet.  Thank you sweet hubby!

I love hearing messages that encourage, inspire, and challenge me to go deeper in my walk with Jesus. 

School is going well and the girls are doing good.  Anna Claire repeats all of the spelling words when we are doing test and it's really funny.

The last two Saturdays were spent with great friends enjoying dinner and cards.  It was wonderful fun!



This little girls loves to eat!

So does this girl and she loves fruit!

Abby and Kyndal LOVE to play Mario Brothers with their Daddy!

Picnic at Daddy's office. She is still loving to sport hairbows!! YEAH

Another picnic at Daddy's office.  We like to picnic with Daddy maybe once a week or every two weeks!  It gets us out of the house and we get to spend time with Craig!

Chocolate pudding face!  Priceless



No comments: