Friday, March 15, 2013

Shred

I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred workout for the last 4 weeks.  Sometimes the girls want to do it with me, or want to do it on their own, or whatever.  They are funny.  I do make them do some exercising during the weekdays though like P.E.  Now that hopefully the weather is going to start staying warmer and prettier we will go for lots of walks and get plenty of Vitamin D.  Anyways, I got some hilarious pictures of them doing the workout the other day.  I even got some video on my video camera.

Push ups

You like AC's workout mat????

Getting ready to do her crunches,which believe it or not she does really well.


Anna Claire always starts out doing the workout with me, and after about one minute, she says "hod" (hard) momma, and sits down!

No comments: