Wednesday, August 24, 2011

She has mastered...

coming to the classroom with us!  Now that Anna Claire can get down the step and in the classroom with us, she wants nothing to do with playing with her toys in the living room right next to us.  She takes a nap at 9:30, but up until that point she is into everything, including bothering the girls, so it can get interesting to say the least.

She also has no fear of climbing on anything.  I don't remember Abby and Kyndal climbing so much.  Yesterday as I was at the computer, I turned around and she was happily sitting on top of Abby's desk.  I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a knot on her head yet!

Kyndal working on Phonics with the help of her 14 month old sister!  (Gotta love AC's hair do)

I wish I could have gotten a picture of AC on top of the desk, but I was in a hurry to get her down before she fell on this hard floor!  She did look cute though!

1 comment:

eronmiller said...

She's a cute climbing monkey!!