Sunday, December 16, 2012

Boston

We took the girls to some sweet friends yesterday about 3 to spend the evening while Craig and I went out.  We went to Boston to the Fanuiel (I might have spelled that wrong) Market Place.  It was fr..fr...freezing!!!  I did not dress warm enough to be walking around outside, but we had a great time.  We saw some shows outside.  We had some coffee/hot chocolate at Dunkin Donuts (to warm up).  We watched the light show.  We went into some stores.  We had dinner and we rode around a bit afterwards.  That place is soooooo crowded.  I don't think I could drive around there, it makes me a nervous wreck.

The girls had a great time as well.  They made cookies, watched a movie, made some gifts, and just had a good ole time with some super sweet people.  Very thankful for all the great friends we've made here.

  On our way (Kyndal's camera skills)

Beautiful, huge Christmas tree

This was part of the light show, which was so cool to see.  We will take the girls next year, they will love it.

Brrrrrr

Great food!

No comments: