Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More snow

It snowed ALL day on Saturday.  The roads were covered when we woke up.  The grass, not so much.  The flakes were very tiny.  It was my first time to drive in the snow, so I was a bit nervous, but they had salted the streets, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Our driveway was a little slick, but not bad.  The girls had a blast playing around in it.  Anna Claire is just completely fascinated with it.  She always wants you to go look out the window. 

We spent several hours at the church that morning decorating and had a really good time helping and the fellowship with everyone.  The church looks so pretty.

Then the girls had play practice for a couple of hours at another church.  Then I had to grocery shop.  It was a great long day.

O, and Alabama won the game that night too.

We also had some little friends over for the evening, so the kids had lots of fun playing.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty I miss the snow. Even though it did not snow very much growing up in Tenn there was always a hope it might. Here in Southey California there is no chance:(

Lindsey said...

Looks beautiful! I can't wait to see my little girl get excited about snow too.