Thursday, July 21, 2011

Update

I went back to the doctor yesterday for results on blood work and the ultrasound.  My blood work was normal and the ultrasound did show gallstones.  So the he is giving me some medicine for if it's an ulcer for 2 months.  So if I don't hurt anymore than it's an ulcer, but if I hurt any while I'm on this medication then it's the gallstones and I have to have my gallbladder removed.  So far I haven't hurt anymore.  You can have gallstones and they never bother you.  However, ulcers can come back, so that's not good either.

The other day I went to the store or something and the girls stayed home with Craig and when I came in the door, Abby and Kyndal said mom we are playing school and Anna Claire is our student.  When I came into the classroom they had that baby sitting in their desk!!!  It was funny, and Anna Claire was loving it.


I took the girls swimming yesterday morning for a little while, and to the doctor in the afternoon (with ALL 3 girls).  You can imagine how fun that was, b/c we waited an hour to see the doctor!!  We survived though.



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We have a birthday party on Sat. for one of Abby's classmates and Aunt Rikki is planning on coming Sat. or Sun.  The girls will have fun for sure!!!!!



No comments: