Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fun Family Friday

So Friday we were planning to drive to the mountains, get out, walk around, and enjoy the scenery.  This was Craig's idea early in the week.  He said someone told him where to go, so we get in the car Friday morning and Craig says I don't really know how today will turn out but we will just have fun being together.  I'm like ok, still expecting to get out and enjoy some mountains.  After driving for an hour and 20 minutes, we see mountains, but only all around us in the car.  We stop, get a map, and still never make it "to the mountains".  So we stopped and had a picnic outside Burger King and decided to head to the beach.  We made it there after about another hour or so.  It was a really fun day just being together, but next time we plan to go to the mountains, I will make sure there is a "Plan" to enjoy some mountains!

The tide was up and the waves were crashing into the rocks, and Anna Claire was not digging it!  Needless to say, she was not leaving our arms!

Kyndal Beth

Abby Hannah

There were 2 pelicans chilling on the wall and what a beautiful background!

A big wave splashed and got Kyndal nice and wet and covered in wet sand!

I was actually a little sore yesterday after climbing those rocks!  Not to mention I've done something to my knee and there is fluid on it.  I guess I need to go to the Dr., but I'm trying to avoid that!  It's been a bother for about 2 weeks now and I'm sure it doesn't help walking up 2-3 flights of stairs all the time!  Pray with me that the Lord will just heal so I don't have to go to the Dr. please.

 Little cuties

My sweet love!

Kyndal decided to cover herself with sand and AC was just beside herself in disbelief.  Check out that look on her face, and you should have heard her!

Friday night there was a young man in the church racing.  He loves to race and only had 2 races left in the season, so we decided to go and show our support.  It was actually really fun.  For those of you who know me know I'm not much of a race fan or anything, but we enjoyed it.  It was LOUD for sure!  One of the type cars that raced was super loud so I held my hands over AC's ears.  We were there for about 2 hours and AC didn't get a nap that afternoon, but she was soooo good.  She never left our laps and she actually fell asleep in my lap.  Poor girl was exhausted to be able to sleep with that noise.  They did sleep till after 8 am Sat. so that was nice.

It was a great family fun day for us!!!

No comments: