Sunday, November 11, 2012

Getting out

Last Saturday morning it was so cold here.  We wanted to get out of the house for a while, so we went to the mall for a little walk and let the girls play for a few minutes. 

When that car started bouncing from side to side, Anna Claire wanted OUT!

So Abby hopped in.  Yes they are too big for these, but oh well can't hurt once in a while!

This is better!!!

I thought this was so cute of her!  She is still messing with her hair.  I put a band aid on 2 of her fingers the other day when she went down for a nap to try and prevent it, but she took it off and created a knot.  I have cut 2 out lately and she is sporting a bad one right now!  I swear the child is going to be bald on top if she doesn't quit.  When I'm fixing Abby and Kyndal's hair, she will come in, and in her language ask me to fix hers.  I explain that if she would leave her hair alone, it will grow, and then I can fix hers too.  She doesn't seem to care!!

No comments: