Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful on Thanksgiving...

and every other day as well.  I wanted to record a small list of some of the things I'm most thankful for.

1.  I am saved by grace through the blood shed of my Savior, Jesus Christ.

2.  He gave me a wonderful husband who fears Him.

3.  He has loaned me 3 beautiful girls that I love so much.

4.  He allowed me to be raised in a wonderful family.

5.  He provides me with shelter, a car, food, water, and clothes.

6.  He has provided us all with good health so far in this life.

7.  He has put us in a wonderful church family.

8.  He has given me "things" that I enjoy.

9.  He has allowed me to make new wonderful friends.

10.  Thankful for His provision and protection on a daily basis.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: