Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Putting up our Christmas Tree

Sunday after church we put up our Christmas tree and other decorations.  Every year, for some reason some of our lights don't work and I end up at Wal-Mart.  I picked up a few extra cute things while there, and we finished decorating when I got back.  AC usually takes a nap at this time, but I wanted her to be a part of it, so she skipped nap-time. 
Helping Daddy put the tree together.  I think this is this trees last year.  It's kinda old and it leans.  I think we are going to do a real tree next year.

Hanging ornaments!

Someone took this while I was gone to get more lights, and I thought it was so cute!

Love it!

When we were finished, we got ready to take our Christmas pictures.  We usually go and have them done, but I wanted to do them at home this year, so we did.  I won't post those until after I send out our Christmas cards, which I ordered today, so hopefully they will be in next week.

After pictures, we got ready and went to our church's Thanksgiving dinner and had just a wonderful time.  I love Thanksgiving.  There is SO much to be thankful for.

No comments: