Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Update

My camera broke one day last week.  I did get a new one, however I can't put the software on my computer because our disc drive will not open:(  Hopefully I can get it fixed soon.  So, no more pics for a while.

We had some young company over the weekend and we had a good time.

I started a new Bible study last Thursday with 2 other homeschooling mommas.  We are meeting twice a month.  We are doing No Other Gods by Kelly Minter.  I'm really excited about this.  Between the 3 of us ladies, there are 9 kiddos, so it's a good time for the girls too.

I cut my thumb really bad on Saturday, and it really hurt.  It's right in the knuckle so I hit it all the time.  I bet it will take forever to heal.

My little "little" has been a handful today.  I'm sure it doesn't help that I feel like poo too.

Abby and Kyndal had their 7 and 9 year old check ups today.  They went really well.  I like the new doctor, so that's good.  The girls seem to be healthy, thank you Jesus.  Anna Claire thought we were there for her I guess, when they called our names, she started crying!!!  I have a cute pic of A and K, but will have to share it later.

We picked up dad and went to vote after our Dr. visit.  It was a real breeze considering it was lunch time and we had to register.  We were in and out in 20 minutes.  They have a great set up here.

We went and had lunch and the girls played on the indoor playground.  Dad went back to work, and we came home to do school while AC napped.

We are planning to have visitors the week of New Year's and to say that I am pumped is a major understatement.  We are sooooo excited!!!!

We are going bowling with the church on Saturday evening and we are really looking forward to that. 

The girls had a play date yesterday afternoon and had a great time.  I got some grocery shopping done and made it to the gym. 

I didn't go to the gym any last week because of the weather and no power, but I've got to get back to it.  I didn't go today either, b/c I feel like poo, remember:)

Abby has a cold too, and the Dr. said Kyndal is probably coming down with it, b/c there was clear fluid in her ear.

When AC is done with something, like eating for example, she says "hehoo".  It's hilarious!!!

She calls a horse a "hehe".

Craig took her to the park Friday morning and to Dunkin Donuts while we had school.  I got a cute pic of her before they left, but will have to show it later.  She saw a horse and started yelling, "hehe, hehe".  She's so funny!

We are starting The Five Love Languages Study in our Sunday School Class this week, and I'm excited about that too.  I've read the book but never done the study.

I'm also reading Give Them Grace, Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson right now, but only in Chapter 1.  I feel like I'm reading too many books at once and I'm going to get them confused with one another.  Hopefully not.

The people in NY and NJ are struggling a lot and now we are suppose to get hit with more rain and snow mix tomorrow and Thursday.  I pray all of those people have a warm place to lay their heads and food to eat.

I pray for this country and it's leadership.  No matter what, we serve a God who IS in control, and I am ever so grateful for that.


No comments: