Thursday, June 30, 2011

Randomness!!!

The other night when I was cooking it was also time for Anna Claire to eat.  So Abby said can I feed her, so I said well sure.  When she was done, Kyndal said can I give her her milk, so I said well sure.  What big helpers they are!  They also wanted to get her undressed for her bath that night.  That was TOTALLY hilarious.  I even got the video camera out for that. 

Abby and Kyndal went to Extreme Tuesday's at Parkview on Tuesday, then we all went to lunch.  They played outside for a little while.  Complaining most of the time, b/c it was so hot, oh and bug bites!!!

I took A & K swimming yesterday while Craig took an extra long lunch to sit with AC.  She doesn't really like to swim much and it's just easier with the bigger girls too.  What a super daddy!

We had church last night, so after swimming too, the girls were very tired.

Today, A & K played on their slipping slide for a bit and then we went to the library this afternoon for the summer program.  After the library I took them to get a shaved ice!

I went on a bike ride with a friend from church.  I have to be honest, I was quite nervous about this most of the day, b/c I haven't been on a bike in FOREVER.  And the friend is in GREAT shape!  I'm wayyyyyy out of shape, and it was SUPER HOTTT!  I made it for about 50 minutes though.  It was fun, but my booty is very sore!!!!

Tomorrow we will go back to the library sometime for them to get new books.  Their daddy is also taking them swimming sometime too.

Saturday I guess I will wash all the clothes and start packing for our trip to B'ham for the 4th, my moms b'day, business with our house, SVB with our girls, visiting with everyone I hope, just some fun with family.  And clean my car up, fun fun!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!















No comments: