Thursday, June 23, 2011

A week of VBS

This week the girls have been going to Parkview's VBS in the morning from 8-11.  They really enjoy it too.  When they get home, they eat lunch and have to take a nap, or at least lay down and rest for an hour.  They play for a while or watch a little TV, have dinner and then off to our VBS from 6:30-8:30.  So this is a busy week for us.  Anna Claire and I ran errands today while Abby and Kyndal were at VBS, so that kind of messes up her napping schedule, but she should be okay.  She normally goes to bed at 8 pm, so being at the church until 8:30 or a little later messes her up some too, but she is a trooper. 

Today they have story time at the library at 2 that I know Abby and Kyndal would love to go to, but this could all be a little too much for one day for me and for Anna Claire!!!!  We will see!

My camera is on it's last leg, sometimes it comes on and sometimes it doesn't.  I don't know what is wrong with it, but it makes me sad because I take pictures every day.  Now I will have to buy a new one, but that will have to wait for a while.  Hopefully mine will work with me a little longer!!!

The girls have toys in those little buckets to play with in the tub and I normally never let Anna Claire in the bathroom, but this was while I was running around like crazy getting ready to go to VBS and I just said the heck with it and let her play and boy did she love it!!!

Ready for VBS this morning!!!

She always sucks her left thumb and plays with her ear or head with her right hand (so cute)!

Sweet sisters!!!  Love them dearly!

No comments: