Monday, June 6, 2011

Trying to stay cool

We haven't been up to much the past few days, just trying to stay cool.  It is sooo hot outside.  Anna Claire caught the bug and was sick Sat. and Sun.  She is actually still a little under the weather today too.  She is cutting teeth too, so it's kinda hard to tell what is bothering her.  She has been napping quite a bit.

We had homecoming at church yesterday.  Anna Claire and I missed it though.  We missed it last year too, because I was in the hospital with her.  We didn't have service last night, so Craig took Abby and Kyndal swimming for about 3 hours.  Boy, were they tried after that.  They came home, had their bath, ate their dinner, and went to bed.

Tomorrow I'm taking them to a play day at PBC here in town.  That is the homeschool covering we will be under and several of the homeschool kids will be there.  I hope they enjoy it, which I'm sure they will.  Hopefully my little Anna Claire will be back to her normal self tomorrow too.

No comments: