Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Making Memories

Earlier last week, my mom called me and asked if she could come to town on Friday afternoon, and would I ride with her to Folkston, GA on Sat. for her uncles funeral, and she would go home on Sunday morning.  Of course I said yes and so the girls knew I was going to be gone all day on Sat. but they didn't know with whom.  They were trying to guess, but I wanted them to be surprised with grandmother's visit.  When mom pulled up I was in another room and the girls said mom, grandmother is here, in a loud excited voice.  They took off outside...

Someone gave us a big bag of pecans, so we headed to the store and bought stuff to make cinnamon pecans and chocolate rice krispies.  Mom and the girls made everything and they were in hog heaven....

I was cooking dinner and washing dishes too so there was lots going on in that kitchen!  Anna Claire was just entertaining herself...
She says pi pi (pee pie), too cute for words!!!

After the girls took a bath, we went and looked at Christmas lights.  It was a really fun day!

No comments: