Friday, December 2, 2011

AC

finds enjoyment in a chip box....

does not like for her sisters to aggravate her....

likes to carry their library book bags around (photographed by Kyndal)....

says look how adorable I am....

throws all of her toys in the floor....and takes her socks off.....

says can I please get out of here already????!!!!!????



I went to Ladies Praise Night at Parkview last night, which was also gymnastics day.  So sweet Daddy took all 3 girls and headed to Dothan for gymnastics.  I gave AC a cup of water with a dash of red Sunny D for the ride there.  When they got there, Craig calls and says why did you give AC a cup.  She had turned the spill proof cup upside down and pressed it on her belt buckle and ended up having the whole cup of water/juice all over her!!!!  He didn't even realize it until they were inside and then he was wet too.  He had on a new "white" shirt that now had some colorful red on it.  It did come out though.  All I had in AC's bag was a white short sleeve onesie, so he had to put that on her.  She was wearing brown socks and shoes too.  I can only imagine how stylish she was looking.  Any who I thought it was a bit funny that it happened to him, but he handled it like water off a ducks back.

No comments: