Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Love Story

I've seen this on several other blogs, so that's where I got it from......


1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
12 years
2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
A mutual friend of our families introduced us.
3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
10 years this past December
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?  If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We got married at Central Baptist Church in Tarrant City (the church I grew up in).  I guess it was big, there were about 250-300 attending.
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Craig calls me Allye or gator
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
He is a great husband, daddy, pastor, and friend
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
He took me to one of his favorite places to go camping, Lake Guntersville, after school (college) one Wednesday and we walked around and did some climbing and near the water somewhere he stopped and told me how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and of course I said yes!!
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberrieschampagne, and rose petals?
Hmm, he does do flowers, but not really on Valentine's day.  In my opinion he does even better than flowers, he does the dishes and cooks us breakfast almost every morning.  Those are things that mean alot to me.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Movie and relax. 
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I would love to go to Hawaii and I would love to adopt a child.
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
Cooking dinner!!!
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Well, I got a new phone and a color wonder book (I know cheeeesy, but I like them).
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Encouraging one another, communicating with one another, praying with and for one another, helping and doing special things for one another.
14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.

A man who loves the Lord first and foremost and loves his family unconditionally!  I am blessed!

No comments: